Saturday, March 31, 2007

The End of a Great Day . . .

You know that there are lots of ways to rate a day from being the pits to a great day. Just to describe my day - it started at 5:45 am this morning(yes that is early). Ms. Irene woke me up, I took a shower and started getting into clown make-up. We had the opportunity to clown at a health fair at church in Dacusville today. We did not get to speak the plan of salvation to anyone but we sure got to share His love through laughter. There were two different massage therapists there and I got two back and shoulder rubs. They had low fat cake at the health fair that was really delicious. When the health fair was over we went back to Travelers Rest for lunch and to ride up to the old TR high school where they have been filming a movie. Then we went home, got out of make-up and I got to take a two hour nap. We went to meet Bo and Brenda Brown at Pawley's Steak House for supper and then to Brusters for ice cream before coming back to our house to discuss a program that we are putting together for Charleston in three weeks. So with all that being said, here is how I rate a really great day: God's love, laughter, good food, naps, great friends, more good food, ice cream and plans to share God in the future. I don't know how you rate a great day, but the only thing that would have made this day better is if I actually got to lead some one to Christ. This was a great day, but it still had room for improvement.
Until next time, keep your eyes on Jesus and have some ice cream.

No comments: