Sunday, March 18, 2007

This Sunday Morning Service Was Great . . .

I am sitting here in my office going back over in my head all that Pastor Chad shared this morning. I love the vision that God has shown him and I especially appreciate all those that are willing to buy into that vision and come along side of Pastor Chad. I truly believe that the most exciting times anyone has ever seen in the life of this church are still to come. My prayer is that God will work in the lives of all our members that they will come along side our Pastor and the vision that God has given him and see what mighty works God will do in our presence.

Just a quick note to the students of New Hope: tonight's sermon will come from James 5:13-18. My question to you is - do you truly believe that prayer makes a difference? We'll see tonight. I am excited about tonight and the future to come. Great things are falling into place and special services are to come. Pray that God continues to keep calling this ministry to do the impossible.

I really love each student that is a part of this ministry and look forward to great things that God is going to do in your lives through this ministry. Also, I don't say it nearly enough, but I am humbled that God has given me the greatest group of youth leaders (Not workers, chaperons, etc.) that any Youth Pastor could ever hope to work with.

Quickly, a couple of dates to remember:
Anniversaries: Barry and Crystal (this weekend)
Birthdays:
March 1st - Crystal Ledford
March 7th - Mitchell Gilbert
March 14th - Shannon Brown
March 23rd - Candace Gilliland

Until next time, keep your eyes on Jesus.