Friday, August 17, 2007

Finally Friday . . .

Any of you ever have a week that just never seems to end? Well this one was one of those. Too much work to get done at all of my work places. I must say that I am sorry that I have not posted this week, so here are a few random things about myself that some of you may not know:

My favorite Movies:
Lord of the Rings (all three)
About anything with John Wayne
Chronicles of Narnia

My Favorite kinds of food:
Mexican
Italian

My favorite books of the bible:
James
Romans

My favorite things to do:
Listen to good preaching
Work with wood
Preach and teach from the Bible

My favorite preachers:
Rev. Ken Forrester
Rev. Johnny Hunt
Rev. Ron Lynch
Rev. Perry Noble

My favorite books:
Fresh Wind – Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala
Lord of the Rings
Chronicles of Narnia

My Favorite Vacation spots:
Pigeon Forge, TN
Outer Banks, NC

My favorite College Football team:
University of Arkansas

Favorite Pro Football team:
Green Bay Packers

Until next time – keep your eyes on Jesus!

1 comment:

Steve Conley said...

Everything sounded good until you got to the University of Arkansas part. ha! :o)

Go Vols!!