Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello World . . .

Hello world and yes I am still alive. I am sorry that I have not posted in several months but things in my life have been a little crazy. I will not even try to catch you up on what has been happening – let’s just say that life has not stood still. I will say this – I am still active in The Journey as the connections guys and news is coming about that; I still have a job, which in this economy is wonderful; my wife and cats still love me, which will always be a gift from God. I will further say that – I realize that I have a long way to go to be the person that God wants me to be and I believe that I am gaining on that, I am not as healthy as I want to be but I am going to work on that in the new year; this year I turn fifty and I hope that I am only half way through life.
This is not going to be long, but let me say this – if this new year passes as fast as last year it may be 2010 before I finish typing. I look forward to the new year with new adventures, new things to learn, and new people to meet. While I look forward to a new year, I am excited that I serve a God that never changes and has a plan in place through that grace and mercy shown through His Son on the cross and His Son is in heaven preparing a place for us even now.
This I can say with all confidence as we look forward to a new year – hang on because we have started at a dead run. Until next time – keep your eyes on Jesus and make my cookies chocolate chip.

No comments: