Wednesday, April 23, 2008

God is so good . . .


God is so good. I just was thinking about how blessed I am. I turned 49 years old a couple of weeks ago and it has me thinking about how God has blessed me.



I have a beautiful wife that pretty much puts up with all of my nonsense.



I have great friends and family that love me and care about me.



I have a great job at a greta company - Devita and Associates, Inc.


My wife and I are closing on refinancing our home and rolling in a couple of bills that we have been trying to get paid off. If all goes as expected, our mortgage payment will go down from what we are paying right now and we are going from a 30 year loan to a 20 year loan.


My wife just called and said that she had discovered some moeny that she had coming to her from a past job that she had when we first met.


I am helpping a friend of mine plant a church here in Greenville.


I could go on and on, but for now that will do. How has God blessed you. Take a few minutes and make a list. Until next time - keep your eyes on Jesus and count your blessings, name tehm one by one.

No comments: