Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium . . .


If you have not seen this movie – get a copy and watch it. It is like being a kid again. The movie is absolutely delightful. It is full of wonder and magic that could only be seen through the eyes of a child. The movie surrounds a magical toy shop. The story is fun. Dustin Hoffman does an excellent job is Mr. Magorium. I love the door of many rooms and the dodge ball that can not be dodged. I also thought that the counting mutant was a great concept. There was one statement that I thought was wonderful – “life is an occasion that you have to step up to.” (I think that is correct – I’ll let you know when I watch it again this weekend.) I recommend this movie highly. If you have sent it or after you have seen it, drop me a comment and let me know what you thought of the movie.

Until next time – I think I’ll wear the red fedora today.

No comments: